Sunday, July 22, 2012 @ 4:57 PM | 0 Comments

I don't know if any of you know, but I'm a huge fan of anything that has a good dance routine to it. This, dear readers, is an amazing example.


I think most of the SM main choreographers are in this, and I just..I don't even know what to say. This is just going to be a shit review, because I just love the dance so much it overpowers everything else.

Well, can I just say that BoA is an amazing dancer, and I sort of expected her to be one since she's been in the industry for aggggeessss and has gotten plenty of training already. Her hair here is also <3. dance dance dance. The song is pretty cool too, but the dance. The dance.


updated: I just saw the teaser MV for the original version (the one I've posted is the Dance version) AND YOO AH IN IS IN IT BABY. I can't wait :)
-Naz

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }