Thursday, July 19, 2012 @ 8:07 PM | 1 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.



1. Simon (Dalmatian)
I think most of you probably already know who would be my number 1. After all, I've been raving about him for months! This half Korean half Japanese man is just so attractive it hurts.
Sigh where should I start? Those abs of his?





How bout his arms?




No, no, no, that jawline?



Maybe how he looks so sexy on stage all the time?





Or when he looks so sincere during fan signs?





Argh I love everything about him!
Don't you just love that light brown eyes of his? If we get married, we would have light brown eyed babies. LOL


I love how he has he little cute moments.



I love how he can dance


I love how he can speak English (Cause he grew up in Seattle. Also, WE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER!!) and Japanese.

 (Simon's part starts at about the 0:29 mark. He sounds so hot speaking Japanese. Side note: Daniel's English accent was so fail but so adorable!)



I love his laugh.

 
I love how he looks good in glasses.


I love how he can run too! He got gold for 100m and silver for 110 hurdles in the recent Idol Star Athletic Championship. D:


And lastly, I love THAT EVER CHANGING HAIR COLOUR!!!! The blond, the blue-ish purple (OMG IT WAS MY FAV ), the grey and back to blond again.






Marry me?


So yeah, that wraps up my top 10 list! Sorry if the last few posts were a bit more picture heavy. I guess I got a bit too excited when it became closer to my top 5 heheh :P Hope you enjoyed the crazy amount of abs, arms, jawlines and sexy photos!


-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Dear Zi Ling,
    April 25, 2015 at 6:00 AM
this man is so beautiful, it can't be real

XOXOBlogger Unknown

Post a Comment

{ }