Thursday, July 19, 2012 @ 8:03 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.


 
2. Leejoon (MBLAQ)
Down to the last 2! This guy...sigh. I wonder why he still bothers with clothes. Just walk around topless goddamnit! I mean, look at those abs! PEW PEW!




And those arms too. PEW PEW PEW!





Not only that, we cannot forget that amazing back!





With this body, why bother right?
Did I mention that the MV for Y is my ultimate favourite? I think you can guess why (;




I'm not done with his sexiness yet though. Oh no I'm not. There is still that jawline of his,



that PONYTAIL(♥♥),


and the way he dances. Oh dancers .



He looks good in glasses too!


And I have to say, I love all his guyliner moments. I would wear those looks. Actually would. I think the blue look has to be my favourite.




But don't let these looks decieve you! He is actually such a strange, awkward child





who loves showing off his ballerina (LOL) past.




He even ripped his pants because of that. :'D Oh Joooooon!


He also is quite the funny but caring dad.




I just love this guy to bits! ♥ To sum up my love for him, here is a video of him dancing to SNSD's Genie. Surprise surprise (seriously)! Scaring you for life.




-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }