Wednesday, July 18, 2012 @ 4:32 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.



3. Baekhyun (Exo-K)
Yet another Exo member! I tried my best to include as little members from Exo as possible but how can I not include my number 1 from Exo?
My favourite thing about him is that smile of his. It's just so..bright? I swear his smile can light up the universe.






He used to looks like a cute lost little puppy all the time.







But recently, he has become more...fierced and sexehhh.





Oh and did I mention that he has really beautiful hands for a guy?



I'll just leave you with some dorky pre-debut Baekhyun.




-Rachee

cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }