Wednesday, July 18, 2012 @ 1:55 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.



4. Luhan (Exo-M)
Another Exo member. I swear this group is full of hotties. I would include all of them into this list if I could but nah, I decided to leave some space for my other biases too hehe.
Well so here we have our lone Chinese in the list, Luhan, my little deer boy. First reaction: "He is so pretty......" Look at him, look at that flawless skin he has! Omg I think the first thing I would ask him if I ever see him would be "WHAT IS YOUR DAILY SKIN ROUTINE?!"



He also has a really nice jawline


though he shouldn't really keep his abs hidden.


He looks good in glasses too! Which is another plus point for me!


His drawing skills though..


Hahahaha but his cuteness totally makes up for it.




I still find it hard to believe that he is the second oldest member in the whole of Exo. He looks like a kid! And the fact he is also best friends with the youngest member of Exo isn't helping either :P






-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }