Monday, July 16, 2012 @ 12:35 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.

 

8. L (Infinite)
He pretty much has most of my favourite characteristics/features/wtv of a guy.
That kinda intense stare
 

Defined jawline


Arms ♥ (And some badass bruise D: That looks painful actually)


Plays the guitar


Though he is quite the cry baby (nawwwwww)


and an awkward dancer, I love him nevertheless ahahah.


Some extra for you: Baby L likes to keep his fly open LOL




-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }