Friday, July 6, 2012 @ 1:30 PM | 0 Comments

Following the ending of the drama Queen In Hyun's Man, Ji Hyun Woo who plays the male lead, made a shocking love confession to the public, for Yoo In Na who played the female lead. That was what got me watching the drama, which I also instantly fell in love with, for of course, the amazing chemistry between the two.

For an actor to be able to confess in public, I reckon it takes a whole lot of guts to do so considering you don't even know if the girl would feel the same way. Ji Hyun Woo did however, and the outcome turned out to be better than what was expected.

Here is the fancam of the bold confession:

And here is Yoo In Na on her radio show admitting to their relationship:
It is SOOO CUTE I JUST WANT TO EAT THEM BOTH. If anyone hasn't watched this drama yet, please do because I can guarantee it'll be worthwhile.
Here is some photo-spam of them simply because I have no life:





*Note: this isn't a drama review, simply just a post on how cute they are together :)

-Naz

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }