Wednesday, August 22, 2012 @ 1:25 PM | 0 Comments

Woken up in the same manner. Got ready but this time instead of having breakfast in the hotel, we had abalone porridge!


Last thing to see in Jeju: Yongduam Rock. It was suppose to look like a dragon's head. We also saw some female divers there. (Photos all later. Sozz)

Headed straight to the airport later to get back to the mainland and hello there TVXQ and Go Ara, how does it feel carrying our luggage?


Slept during the plane ride because what do you expect from me. Was about 11 I think when we arrived and we were hungry (again). But since we were going to have lunch a little later than usual (at 2 LOL we ate really early there) I just bought some Chocopie and strawberry milk while my mum got some bread. The other 3 monsters big eaters had burgers from Lotteria (which is kinda like the Korean equivalent to McDonalds).



Obviously strawberry milk tasted better than banana milk.


And hihi Song Joongki! Such a cutie.


I think the bus ride to Namisan was like 2 hours. Cathy and I were talking about Kpop groups (Ahaha what else do you expect from me) on the way there. She told me she likes ZE:A and she likes Dongjun. I was like Omg me too! Then she was like "He's mineeeeee!" LOLOLOLOL! Considering how she has a son around the same age as Dongjun, it's hilarious. She likes SHINee and Kim Soohyun too btw.

Arrived at the ferry area to get to Namisan. Saw some people bungee jumping. I died from fear for them.


Namisan was where Winter Sonata was filmed and it was preeeeets!



Had BBQ meat before we continued exploring.


There were bikes for rent so I was all like HELL YEAH BIKE! It was only after I rented the bike did I realise that my skirt was too short and I would flash everyone. So in comes cardigan to the rescue. Makeshift shorts and rode around for about 30 minutes. Had Melona before we left. Nomnomnomnom.


Then another 2 hours of ride to Kensington Hotel at Mt Sorak. Bus driver had some high tech flat screen tv in the bus so Cathy put on SM Town London for us.......Whaaaaat! Woo. Bought some Sikhye at the rest stop as well. I love Sikhye so much I can drink it everyday <3


Had mushroom hotpot for dinner before we reached our hotel. I swear that place was freezing at night. Maybe cause it was a mountain.....

Watched the Olympic concert that night and I have to say, the Korean wrestler Kim Hyeonwoo still looks hot with a black eye kkkk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }