Saturday, August 25, 2012 @ 10:37 PM | 0 Comments

I think I once talked about this with Naz, about how some idol group members would be young enough to be in our year. They must have some supportive asian parents to allow them to debut so early at this age.


JR of JJ Project


Jongup of B.A.P


Ricky of Teen Top


JR of NU'EST


Hyuk of VIXX


Baekho of NU'EST


Minwoo of Boyfriend


Minhyun of NU'EST (AGAIN BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FREAKING 95-ERS except for Aron BUT STILL!)


Changjo of Teen Top



Yookyung of A Pink 


Suzy of Miss A


Krystal of f(x)


Yooyoung of Hello Venus (for Aaron)


Some of them look like they don't belong in school anymore while some.....look like kids (Talking bout you Ricky!). Tell me what you think! Would you like some of them to be in your year (cause hell would I love both of the JRs to be in my year! ;D)


-Rachee


cr: images do not belong to me

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }