Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @ 8:40 PM | 0 Comments

Since the topic "plastic surgery" did come up in "The Face" post, I shall make a little post just you know, to vent my anger voice my opinion in this matter.

I'm just going to get straight to the point. I don't care whether someone had plastic surgery done on them. In today's society, where image and first impressions are everything, it's not a surprise that people would want to 'improve' their looks. If people are fine with putting on makeup, which is pretty much a temporary version, then why should they not be fine with people getting the permanent version of it?

I never get why people make such a big deal out of it. Is it because you felt cheated? That your idol is not a 'natural beauty'? That your idol 'is not as pretty/handsome' as you thought they were?  Sometimes, it's the people like these that 'pushes' them into getting plastic surgery. Yeah yeah you should never look down upon yourself and not have such low esteem bla bla bla but honestly, it's not that easy and it would be harder for an idol to do that. I mean idols' nowadays are often judged by their looks, even before their talent so if some judgmental bitches people don't like how they look, how will they even survive in this industry (Where image is so important I can't even stress to what extent.) doing what they want and have been training their butts off for?

Not that I am encouraging or totally for plastic surgery nor do I only care about people's looks, it's just that I don't really care what people want to do with what they have. I mean it's good if people learn how to embrace their features but if they think it would be better for them, I won't judge.


-Rachee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }