Sunday, September 23, 2012 @ 10:49 PM | 0 Comments

I don't know many people who like After School and I'm not an official fan of their music either, but I do feel like their dance is a lot more powerful than a lot of other girl groups. Maybe it's because the choreography was made that way, but I must say, they execute it pretty well.

Here's a practice video of their song "Flashback":


And can I just add here how feisty of a dancer Nana is? For those who don't know which one she is in the video, she's the blonde that has a white singlet and black tights on. I remember a while back where she guested on "Strong Heart", she brought her make up artist qualification cert to the set to show to everyone that idols are not completely douchebags and bimbos. She looks extremely pretty with or without make up. I'm also sprouting out respect for her for posting a completely bare faced photo of her face, showing that you don't need super thick double eyelids to be pretty.







 












I know some people might be like, looks aren't everything, but uhm, sorry to dissapoint you, but YEAH IT IS when you're an ENTERTAINER. People have to look at your face all the time, so yes, you do need to look presentable and at least the slightest bit attractive.  


-Naz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }