Friday, October 26, 2012 @ 5:33 PM | 0 Comments

I hateee HATE it when they take the flower boy concept literally. I have no issues with the flower boy concept but once you take it to this level:


Sorry, no can do.
Honestly though, this isn't even the worst case out there. Oh no no no I'm pretty sure you've seen these poor victims.



When the teasers came out....omg. WHY SM?! Yeah yeah flower boy concept but SUNGMIN LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY FINE LADY! He looks prettier than me! ):



Nothing against flowers but HUGE flower pins and pretty flower necklaces? Mmm not really my thing.

And the winners (or losers, however you want to look at it) goes to BOYFRIEND!


Floral shirts can be fine sometimes but FULL FLOWER SUITS AND FLOWER PANTS?! Even we girls don't do so much floral at one go!


Oh man oh man oh man. These are the probably the least crazy outfits they wore. Did you see the yellow version of this? Oh god.

I don't understand these literal flower boy concepts. Do the entertainment companies actually think they we find this attractive?


-Rachee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }