Saturday, January 5, 2013 @ 8:30 PM | 0 Comments

English song guys! from WonderGirls. I love love love the harmony that they have. It's rare to find a girl group that can harmonise really well (besides SPICA because they're amazing too). Maybe I've mentioned it before, but if I haven't then I'll say it now. I think WonderGirls are actually a really talented group. I didn't use to think so. Before, they were known everywhere as the girls who sang "Nobody". After hearing it everywhere-just everywhere, I became annoyed at the song, and eventually started to think they were like the newbie girl groups that couldn't sing. Man, was I wrong.

I like the fact that not all of them have strong powerful voices. Sometimes, having a group of girls with the same kind of talent just doesn't make it. I love the diversity in the group, amongst the girls. Yubin's rap-py voice, Sohee's really soft but melodic voice and Lim's dynamic voice. Sun is my favourite of course, and Yen is equally breathtaking.

Here's Wake Up, if you haven't heard yet, in acapella.



-Naz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }