Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 8:48 PM | 0 Comments

Both Rachel and I have been realising that lately, there has been so many couple-y happenings going on in the K-world that it's getting pretty overwhelming.

Let me just start of with my bias who had a little thing on stage with my other bias's sister. SHINee's Taemin and f(x)'s Krystal. Well, let me just put it out there that I don't really find Taemin all that good looking, but he's such a good dancer that whatever he does is just amazing. So when I saw them together, they looked pretty cute and I want to say I ship them, but my inner fangirl is screaming at my other half. So I'll just let the GIFs do the talking.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quite cute right? That was during the stage, but what a lot of us who weren't there didn't see, was this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
why. this wasn’t aired was it. 
AIYAH CUTE LAH. 

Here's the full stage:


Then my inner fangirl was fuming, and then I found this:

A fan was outside the SM building and found Krystal..


She got locked outside. aha, suckers.


-Naz

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }