Sunday, July 15, 2012 @ 9:38 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.

 


9. Jonghyun (CN Blue)
I love it when guys can play bass or guitar. LOVE. And here we have Jonghyun who is the guitarist and vocalist for CN Blue. I love how he is just oozing with charisma when he plays on stage. Sigh ♥.



I like his little hair flips..


He doesn't really smile or laugh but when he does, I like it.



And lastly, I'm in love with his voice. Even though he is not the main vocalist, I personally prefer his voice to Yonghwa's (Sorry Yonghwa's fan). He also likes closing his eyes when he sings hehehe so cute.





-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }