Monday, July 23, 2012 @ 11:52 PM | 0 Comments

As you guys probably can already tell, I love ponytails. On guys. Yeah, don't judge. Not all guys though, only some guys. So yeah, here I am to show you some of my favourite ponytails in Kpop historyyyy!



Lee Taemin, of course we are going to start with this boy. He was the reason why I love ponytails! BUT! I only like his ponytail from the Lucifer era. His Sherlock ponytail didn't do it for me. Maybe cause it was a bit too long.


Then, Infinite came back with Before the Dawn and maknae Sungjong was sporting a ponytail too! After that, I was pretty sure about my love for ponytails.


I mean, why not? Look at Kim Bum. How hot does he look with his ponytail? Very. Maybe the abs helped a bit but still.



How about some Joon ponytail? Not really noticeable but it is there!


Or Sungyeol ponytail (and 6 piercings ♥)? He should've kept it. It looked so good on him ):


Jungshin's ponytail is good too. He has he best hair in CN Blue honestly (Sorry Jonghyun, I still love you ♥). And he plays the bass heyy! 


Chanyeol should keep this ponytail and this ponytail only. I hate that straight version. It's just too.......girlish.


Hongbin from rookie group VIXX is looking good with his ponytail too!


And of course, no ponytail list is complete without some Super Junior ponytails!







To be honest, this even close to half of my ponytail collection but hey, keeping it short (: PONYTAILS



-Rachee




cr: images do not belong to me

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }