Monday, July 9, 2012 @ 11:44 PM | 0 Comments

I know Kpop is not everyone's cup of tea so I shall introduce you guys to some Korean indie or basically Korean songs that I listen to that aren't pop.

Today's group would be a pretty well known project group: Clazziquai Project

I first heard of Clazziquai Project's Ping! around about summer last year and instantly fell in love with it. I'm a sucker for songs like these, stuff that are kinda electronic and have a nice catchy beat to it. Looked them up, downloaded a few others songs by them and I was basically hooked. I'm more a fan of their songs that lean towards their usual electronic style but an exception would be Dance.



Ping!


Flea


Attachment


Dance



DJ Clazzi, leader and founder of this project group, also had his first solo album that included collaboration with artists like Seulong of 2AM, MYK, Sunny Hill and more.


Love&Hate


Didn't We Change


Sexy Doll


I hope you guys enjoy this, Kpop lover or not. Hopefully people will understand that when I say I listen to Korean songs, I don't just mean Kpop. 


-Rachee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }