Tuesday, July 31, 2012 @ 9:01 PM | 0 Comments

Quick rant okay. SO today my sister bought Super Junior's Sexy, Free and Single Album and inside she got 2 instead of the usual 1 photocards. SO LUCKY RIGHT? Wait there is more. Guess who she got? DONGHAE and THE GROUP ONE! WADDAHECK!


So I offered to trade her Donghae photocard with my EXO-M Xiumin photocard since Xiumin is her favourite in EXO-M but NOOOO she wants to keep both of them. I've never gotten any of my favourites' photocard before (if you dont include group ones cause I have the whole 12 members group one from EXO ♥) ): And she has Sungmin and Yunho who are both her favourites from their group. Akjdnakjsndiueirb life is so unfair.

Cry (,cry can you feel the music. Is it okay if I still make T-ara references? Maybe this should be the last in case there are some T-ara haters out there) )': Not gonna give up. Maybe I should offer some cash or be her slave along with the photocard.



-Rachee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }