Thursday, July 5, 2012 @ 8:04 PM | 0 Comments




First reaction: OMG THEY ARE NOT IN A ROOM!
Second reaction: OMG THAT CIRCLE DANCE KINDA REMINDED ME OF A DANCE MOVE FROM BEFORE THE DAWN!
Third reaction: OMG SIWON IS SPORTING SOMETHING SIMILAR TO KISEOP’S MAN BRA FROM SHUT UP!
Forth reaction: Oh dear what are they wearing…

First off, the sets. Gotta admit that I really never had a problem with rooms in all of SM’s vid. They are always quite interesting in my opinion. Well there were a few that were kinda weird and boring but the recent ones I think are quite cool! This time Suju had one abandon city-ish set with really cool red ombre lighthing and 3 other rooms sets. White wave like concave wall room, Black room with white and blue light tubes and the triangle room (with a random flight of stairs)! I found them quite awesome! Really like that wave room in particular. One thing though..wtf is with them floating members at about 3.19 mark? And those floating shapes. Whut whut whut?

Clothes. Okay I kinda have a love-hate relationship with their fashion in this vid. Those black, leather and stud stuff they were wearing in their individual scenes were just WADDAFAK! Fashion cordi must have had a thing for neck braces. Nice abs and chest, Siwon and Leeteuk. And Sungmin, nice hairband. I did like the rest however! Especially the ones they were wearing in the triangle and wave room! But I did want a bit more suits. I laike my boys in suits.

Lastly, Dance. I've been waiting for so long for this video to come out just to see how they will dance to this. Can I just say DAMN DO I LOVE IT! Can’t wait to see them perform it! MUSIC BANK TOMORROW!
Side note: Kangin does look abit awkward dancing in the MV. Hehehehe so cute though. Can’t blame him really since he was on hiatus for three years :P

-Rachee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }