Tuesday, July 17, 2012 @ 5:22 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.



5. Donghae (Super Junior)
Sigh, I feel so bad for moving him down all the way to 5 ): He used to be my number 1 for god knows how long ): It's okay Donghae, you still have a special place in my heart! He was after all my first ever bias and the only member on my top 10 list that I've actually met :P
It's pretty impossible to dislike him though. I mean, LOOK AT THIS FACE! LOOK AT IT!



He looks good in glasses, KOREAN GLASSES YEHHHH (Y)


He once had a ponytail phase too! Ponytails......



Let's not forget those nice arms of his 




and that body he keeps hidden until the Super Shows...




He has a thing with sticking his tongue out.




And of course, he is a dancer



This is Eunhyuk and his dance performance for SS3. Got to witness this last year His part is at about 1:15. That girl gets to do this for all 20 shows! ):


Well, looks like we've finally passed the halfway mark of my top 10 list! Aren't you excited for the rest? Cause I am (always am)! Oh well, I shall leave you with this.




-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }