Saturday, July 7, 2012 @ 8:27 PM | 0 Comments



Ah 2NE1. One of the very few girl goups that I actualy enjoy listening to. Was quite excited to see what they have for us after they announced their comeback!

This song was released 2 days ago on the 5th of July but I kept forgetting to listen to it so it was only till today when the MV was released did I finally heard it.

When it first started I was kinda like "Uhhhh :/" cause it reminded me abit of Gotye's Somebody That I used to Know (I don't like that song....at all). Then when they sang "I love you", that was when it started getting good and I was like OMG I LOVE YOU TOO!
This song is not as powerful as their usual stuff like I am the Best (which I really like too) but it still preserves that kinda unique edgy style they are known for. I love it. I think they did a great job with this new sound just like how they did it with It Hurts. I really love their vocals too. CL sounds so so amazing.

They all look really good in this video D: I loveeee the makeup. The purple glitter liner on CL, teal feather lashes on Bom and Dara's coral lips. And OMG Dara's hair. Wow what a transformation! I would never dare to do such a thing. Respectttttt! (http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/2ne1s-dara-reveals-she-shed-tears-as-she-shaved-her-head-for-her-comeback-transformation) Also, see those floating cube lights when they were rapping? I want those. OH! AND AND AND THEIR NAILS! OMG I LOVE THEIR NAILS IN THIS VIDEO! Especially the butterfly wings one CL had when she was lying on the bed! Some one help me get my hands on those!

So yeah, totally LOVE this! Can't wait to see what they will throw at us in the future but I will be waiting excitedly!

Rating: 4.7/5

-Rachee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }