Friday, July 6, 2012 @ 12:43 AM | 0 Comments

Like many girl groups, when it comes to hair colour, it definitely changes depending on various concepts that their told to promote in. I'm often surprised at how undamaged their hair looks even with all those perming, straightening, colouring thing going on. But then again, they get hair treatments as often as when they decide to burn their hair, so I guess at the end of the day, it balances out.

Tiffany of SNSD is no different either. If you're a Sone, you would know that she's just dyed her hair black again, as seen at the Salvatore Ferragamo event.



She was of course a red head before this while promoting for TaeTiSeo's hit single "Twinkle". At first I thought it was a pretty daring move considering you don't really see asian red heads around all that much, but I must say, she pulled it off pretty well!





However I have to say, my most favourite hairstyle on her would have to be when they came back with "The Boys" promotion. It must have been because it was the most natural looking hairstyle I've seen on an idol for a very long time, but regardless, it was still pretty chic!




It was very similar to her hairstyle during "Run Devil Run", except I wasn't too fond of the length on her during that time.
 




I was also really touched with the whole story of her dying her hair golden brown just for a photoshoot she had in LA. You can read the story HERE.

Speaking of hairstyles, my hair's a complete bush these days, need to get a cut soon!

P.S: Click on the links! they're linked to youtube videos of performances :)
-Naz

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }