Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 10:04 PM | 0 Comments

I'm not exactly a suju fan, and since Rachel is, I'll leave the reviews and rants to her to do since she knows more about them than I do. But can I just say...well done? I actually like "Spy" and unlike their other songs, I actually like this one. It's not too repetitive and monotonous for my taste and I find it nice to listen to.

In addition to that, I'm absolutely loving the creativity of the dance. Maybe it's because there are so many of them that they're able to pull off a sleek routine, but nevertheless, this was good. Besides "Superman", I never really fancied any of suju's songs.

Well, this is just a quickie. I'll leave the fangirling to Rachel. But here is a nice live version of the song.

-Naz

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }