Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 10:16 PM | 0 Comments

The other day, I was on a stroll through allkpop, and I came across a K-indie duo called "J-Rabbit" I looked them up on youtube, and I found various covers that they had done which I especially liked. They had a lot of their own songs, but for this post, I'll be talking about their covers. Alongside J Rabbit was a solo singer called leeSA. I don't know why they're not big in the industry, but I guess pop sells faster than indie does. It's a shame really, because their voices are just so melodic.

Here are my favourites:

Man in the mirror-J Rabbit (a cover of Micheal Jackson's)


Unwritten- J Rabbit (a cover of Natasha Beddingfield's)


Run devil dun- leeSA (a cover of SNSD's)

Tik Tok- leeSA (a cover of Ke$ha's)


There are tons more, so do check them out!

-Naz


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }