Tuesday, August 7, 2012 @ 11:45 PM | 0 Comments

When the articles of the whole bullying thing and how KKS (Who I agree, is a huge dickhead) will be announcing some IMPORTANT news came out, I thought it was some build-up to their new follow up single cause WHO EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN?

No prior news AT ALL about them not getting along and new members being recently added, I thought it would be stupid for them to kick anyone out. And they did BECAUSE KKS IS TERRIBLE AT MANAGING HIS COMPANY. Why is he even CEO I don't know.

My thoughts are quite similar to Nazlin's. Basically
1) KKS is a terrible CEO and the company is doing a FANTASTIC job destroying T-ara's future.
2) Groups should never EVER add new members. Sometimes I don't even like the idea of 'replacing' members.
3) I may seem like some heartless bitch girl who doesn't pity Hwayoung for what happened but look, I am not going to take sides in this whole business because we, other than people in Core Contents Entertainment and T-ara members, will never know what EXACTLY happened. I'm not going to boycott T-ara either. As long as they make songs I like, I'll listen cause it is quite unfair if they MAY not be what some people think they are and honestly, I don't really care (Okay when I say this I don't mean I support bullies because I DO NOT.) cause things will get blown out of context and like I said before and I will say again, WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN.

So what do you guys think about this issue?




-Rachee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }