Sunday, September 23, 2012 @ 11:25 PM | 0 Comments

For the past week, I've been watching old episodes of Kko Kko Tour with SNSD Tiffany in some and then SNSD Yuri in others. For those of you who have never heard of this variety show, well, I don't blame you. It's pretty old. One of the channels I subscribed to on Youtube uploaded them recently, so I was able to watch them. A brief overview of the show: Their motto is "Come as one, leave as two" which basically iterates to you come single, and you go back with a partner. Yes, it's a match making show. Although it's got some elements of WGM (We Got Married) in it, it's a lot more toned down, and it doesn't span over for a long time as the longest it goes on for is about 3/4 days. It gets exciting in some bits, but all in all, the activities that are carried out are pretty....lame. Sorry, I don't have a better word to describe it.

If any of you are interested in watching the show, here are subbed episodes of SNSD on them which you can find by clicking HERE. It's somewhere there :)

When I watched it, I realised that there was a Shinhwa member in it. (A quickie for those who don't know, Shinhwa is part of the first generation idols who came out with a newly released single early this year called "Venus" which I'm still addicted to; and yes, they're pretty ancient in age if you ask me) When I watched Shinhwa's stages, I felt my inner fangirl hormones soaring through the air. I don't if it's because they just look so manly, but I disgustingly felt fangirly. Minwoo (the one that was on the show) is considered to be the shortest one in the group, and err to be honest he's the only one I know besides Eric (which I saw somewhere in some drama once upon a time)

They are quite dreamy. hahahahah It's not just me...........right?


......right?


-Naz

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }