Wednesday, September 12, 2012 @ 9:20 PM | 0 Comments

 Detailed post about Day 02 here


Being tourist-y at Seongsan Sunrise peak! No idea why I am standing so awkwardly.


More tourist-y photos! 


Look at the sea! This wasn't even at the first platform yet. And you can see what I meant by the view is damn nice. Imagine the peak! O:


Solo tourist-y photo!


Group tourist-y photo with CATHYYYYYYYYY! :D


Songseub Folks Village!


Poop eating black pig!


A lot of chinese people got married to the villagers here and lived here with them. This lady is one of them that's why she spoke to us in Mandarin.


And of course a tourist photo here too!


Oh man probably my favourite restaurant during the whole trip! Spicy pork BBQ (and my vegetable pancake).


"Omg it's those aprons you see them wear on Korean tv!"


And this was the banner I mentioned. He writes this to everyone who comes by I think! D:


Cheonjiyeon Waterfall!


That's the waterfall behind us standing at 22m high! 


Solo tourist shot again hehe. Waited so long for this photo to be taken because this huge family was hogging the spot for AGES! -.-


GAME FACE ON! This angle makes me look shorter than I already am. Never gonna take a photo at this angle again.

 Group tourist shot at Oeldogae Rock!


Worker roasting at the Osulloc Green Tea Museum.


Oh my goodness. I wasted so many coins playing games like these in Korea. They only let me have Success ): BUT I guess I can be successful at love and health too right....? Ahahaha


And that.....is an orange tree made out of glass.


Creepy glass clown.


Pheasant shabu shabu we had for dinner!


And of course, Dolsot BIBIMBAPPPPPPPPP!



-Rachee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }