Wednesday, September 19, 2012 @ 10:04 PM | 0 Comments

My oh my, I'm pretty sure you all would've read about Seungri's recent 'scandals'. It's no big deal to me honestly but in the Korean industry though......big nono. Even though dating news are accepted with better...reactions nowadays, the mention of sex is still not really okay. 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-seungri-caught-up-in-sex-scandal-rumors-after-release-of-pictures-by-japanese-tabloid-friday

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-seungri-caught-with-modelactress-anna-kubo-by-paparazzi-in-hong-kong

The news of him getting caught 'hanging out' in Hong Kong with Japanese model Anna Kubo was so meh. I mean, SO many celebs get caught around others being 'friendly' all the time. Plus, they were in Hong Kong. There is NO WAY that would escape the eyes of the Hong Kong paparazzi (I swear they patrol the streets of Hong Kong better than the police. If you follow Hong Kong celebrity gossips too, you will get what I mean.)! The fans (from what I could read) were more 'okay' with this one too though there were still some 'OMG GET OFF MY OPPA' and 'Ew she looks like a slut.' 

His previous 'sex scandal' though...was more hot and spicy! I actually won't be surprised by it (if it was true) because I always saw him as the more 'playful' member of Big Bang. But reading those comments...omg can I just slap some senses into those fan girls' head?!

"Oh it's just photoshop, Seungri is never like this."
"Nah Seungri will treat his ladies right."
"This is too safe. Topless pictures can come from anywhere, like a window view or something."
"The guy just looks like him."
"The person who took the photo could've just drugged him and took a photo." <-- Omg seriously?!

Summary of those comments above: MY OPPA IS THE MOST PERFECT GUY ON EARTH. HE WILL NEVER DO THIS AND WILL DIE A VIRGIN!

Er ring ring hello? Do you know him personally? How would you know how he acts? Not saying that it really is Seungri (I don't know, could be fake, could be real too. Have no comment on the reliability of this.) but how are you so sure that it isn't him?

One comment though "How is having sex a scandal?"
THIS! This is the thing I don't get. To be frank, everyone has sex. Just cause they don't announce it to the world doesn't mean they don't. Times like these when pictures get leaked out, it's just someone who had sex and was a little unfortunate that it was exposed to the public. They are not doing anything wrong so I won't even be calling this a scandal. Unless though you count "not cleaning up" and "not kissing during sex" something wrong then....have it your way.

Side note, I LOL-ed at YG's statement. "It's not a scandal." One line. This is what I love about YG. They don't really give two shit about what people think. Hell they didn't even mention a word about his 'sex scandal' business!

Lesson celebrities have hopefully learnt:
- Be nice if you want to have one night stands
- Don't go to Hong Kong


-Rachee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }