Monday, July 16, 2012 @ 5:46 PM | 0 Comments

Disclaimer: These are ALL my own opinions (obviously) and if you don't agree...sorry but no one has the same taste in guys right? Also, my ranking pretty much changes based on when groups are promoting or whenever they appear on different shows so don't be surprised if I give you a totally different answer when you ask me another day.




7. Kiseop (U-Kiss)
It's such a pity he doesn't get as much parts in the group because I absolutely love him!
Maybe cause he is a dancer. I have a special love for dancers. (Just like how I have a thing for awkward dancers like guy number 8 and 10)

 
He has pretty sweet abs too



and some niceeeee arms.



He is such a selca king as well. Sometime he is so pretty he makes me feel like a man.



Lastly, he has the most...interesting scream ever.




-Rachee


cr: images and videos do not belong to me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }