Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @ 6:03 PM | 0 Comments

Davichi and 2AM singing 2AM's confession of a friend and Davichi's 8282

2AM's Jokwon, Kim Jong Guk, SNSD's Taeyeon, a lady that has an amazing voice I don't know her name sorry, CNBLUE's Yonghwa, SNSD's Jessica, singing Josh Groban's (I think) You Raise Me Up.

SNSD singing Abba's dancing queen.

One of the best korean songs ever. In my opinion that is. I first heard it through Dream High season 1 when Eunjung and Suzy's character auditions for the entrance to that high prestigious music school. It was soooo nice, and I got hooked instantly. Here is Davichi's version of it, and like my friend Hye Ju says, these two can really belt out those notes pretty much perfectly.

Here's a cast rendition of the song, sung by JYP, IU, Kim Soo Hyun, Taecyeon, Suzy, Eunjung, Wooyoung and the little girl I don't know the name of.

Here's the cut from Dream High season 1! Apparently the last bit that Suzy did was dubbed by an actual opera singer. But who knows? she might be able to sing that well in real life.

I'm a total noob when it comes to harmonising, but I absolutely love listening to people harmonise. I really want to learn how to though!

-Naz

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }