Sunday, September 23, 2012 @ 10:30 PM | 0 Comments

I was looking through piano covers the whole day on Saturday and I just fell in love with practically all of them. It made me want to play the piano again, and it's quite sad that there was one point in my life where I hated it so much. I think the main reason was people constantly nagging me to practice for my exams, and I just didn't think it was something that was necessary to do. Playing to pass an exam I mean.

Upon hearing these k-pop covers however, I'm itching to play again, and get my hands on some score sheets. These will be definitely used while I'm doing my work!


Taeyeon's Closer:

 

T-ara's Day and Night:



 Secret's Poison:


KARA's Pandora:



I'm going to make my sister play this with me! hahaha it's going to be so funny trying to learn it.

And last, I sign off with a video that's not a piano cover, but a little stage duet of SHINee's Taemin and IU I found on my surf on youtube.


-Naz

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }