Sunday, February 3, 2013 @ 10:10 PM | 0 Comments

So as you know, one of my favourite rookie group VIXX came back recently with On and On. I didn't have time to watch any of the music shows recently so I didn't know about their dance until I saw the dance practice video they uploaded.


Okaaaaaay I just cannot explain how much I loveeeee the choreograph! There's so many bits that I love like
0:30, When they all kinda just close in on Ken and try to....devour him and he's like PISS OFF
0:44, I love it when they have parts like this! Many groups are starting to do this recently though BUT I'm not complaining. I think it's an interesting way to bring attention to the one singing.
1:10 to 1:25 is sooo cool. I don't know I just love it.
1:38 and 2:15, CAN OTHER GROUPS DO THIS MORE?! :D

Yeah I generally really like the whole zombie thing going on with the dance. AND THEN I SAW THE LIVE PERFORMANCE.....


OMG. This is the first time I actually LOVE the stage outfit of a group. They really did go full on with the zombie theme. The contacts, the eye makeup, the NAILS. Ohhh man shit just got real. Kudos to the makeup artist having to do this for all their stages. Also, Hyuk, Hongbin and Leo just got wayyy hot with their hair ESPECIALLY Hyuk. Purple hair is always nice! Nice choice Hyuk!


-Rachee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }