Monday, May 6, 2013 @ 4:27 PM | 2 Comments

Greetings to all the dead readers out there...*crickets*

Apologies for being gone for so long, Rachel and I are officially high school/college graduates! Whatever you want to call it. Technically we were done with "high school" 2 years ago. As of last week, we finished our classes for our A levels course! Exams are approaching of course (One for me next week) but I wouldn't be me if I didn't blog in the most crucial times of the year right? Procrastination queen

I recently watched 2PM's newly released MV, "Comeback when you hear this song". I must say, that I'm loving the choreo to the song! It's very well balanced, and it's got nice stage props and a good use of the stage too. I like the whole synchronise thing going on with the arms and the legs swinging about. It's got an 80s feel to it? I don't know which era it is, but it's certainly not techno 21st century style.

The melody is a little too repetitive for me, something a little like 15&'s newly released "Somebody" (which I actually really enjoy). This melody was a little too...bland and boring for me, but it's not making me pull my own hair out, so I guess that's ok.

I'm elated on the part that Chansung and Nichkhun actually have a lot more parts in this song than I ever remembered in any of their previous songs. Maybe Chansung got a little bit more before, but I can never recall how much (or little) Nichkhun's was! I'll continue to hope and pray for Taecyeon though. The poor guy probably only had a few lines of rap.

Here's the MV if you haven't watched it already :)




-Naz

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Dear Zi Ling,
    May 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





And yes, pray for Taec.
At least he looked hot.
=p

<3,
your once in awhile visitor who only comments on 2pm stuff.
P.S. HWAITING for your exams!!

XOXOAnonymous Anonymous

Dear Zi Ling,
    May 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
thanks po!

XOXOBlogger Zi Ling

Post a Comment

{ }