Friday, July 6, 2012 @ 7:54 PM | 0 Comments

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/staff-picks-inked-idols
Whoop whoop! Always liked looking at idols' tattoos. Find them really hot (JAY PARK‘S <3). Some surprises on the list tbh. I didn’t know EXO’s Kris had tattoos! And he has 2 (That we could see. Who knows what he hides under those shirts. More tattoos? Abs?)! Teen Top’s CAP as well. The heck?! It’s hugeeeee! D: And BAP’s Bang Yong Guk too! All you idols that are still hiding your tattoos, you better reveal them soon!
Others that weren’t on the lists: Super Junior’s Sungmin and Beast’s Junhyung

Another type of body modification: PIERCINGS!
http://blog.ningin.com/2011/10/07/top-10-idols-with-multiple-piercings/
They really love getting piercings too. Most guys have it, multiple even! Boy, do I looooooove Hyoyeon, Tiffany and BoA’s piercings. Hyoyeon’s one is just hardcore! 14? She must have some high ass pain tolerance! And I really love belly piercing too. Just makes everything sexier. Jia has got to be real adventurous to get her lips pierced as well! More er..interesting ones like Eli’s hand piercing (It looks kinda awksies but unique nevertheless.) and Jaejoong’s belly and nipple piercing. Now when I say I like belly piercings, I meant I like it on girls. Guys? Just a tad bit weird IN MY OPINION. Sorry if you like it. Won’t judge.

I don’t care what some other people think but personally, I really like tattoos and piercings. I think I’ll probably get a tattoo (or tattoos) one day and more piercings (I think a cartilage and maybe even a belly piercing!). My parents should be fine with it..I think. Well my dad cannot disagree since he has a huge ass one himself.

-Rachee



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }