Tuesday, October 2, 2012 @ 9:22 PM | 0 Comments

ANNNNNNNND another month had gone by. What is this? Where did the time go?! New category starting from this month as mentioned before here. And if you are new to us, WELCOME and refer to this to understand how this works!

Video: Catch Me - TVXQ
Okay Rachee here just for a quick..speech. I don't care if they are in a box. It's a nice box. How can you not like those shards coming out from the ground they were standing on? Oooh straight lines and sharp edges....okay better not go off topic now. AND AND let's not forget that milk puddle. Come on, that's not a box anymore is it? Now that that's out, let's just say we love the use of accessories in this video. Those arm armors as we would like to call them were really quite nicely used especially during the parts where they all link arms. Woooo dragonnnnnnn pahwah!

Song: '84 the Original - Glen Check
Yes yes me again of course as you can judge from the song choice. Since the 2 songs we both love this month (Catch Me and Stop Girl) were included in different categories....I shall be selfish and take this for myself hehe. And yes again I know this song was mentioned here but the one I'm including in this category is the "original" version......so '84 was not the original one? But yes I like this version better for some reason. What do you guys think? Which one do you prefer?
*I do apologize for the tumblr's url but that is the only place I can find the audio of it.*

Drama: Reply 1997
ANNNNNND it's me again...how awksies is this. Naz hasn't been catching up on dramas cause she is being a hardworking girl. Well I stopped too okay. I started watching this during summer and then stopped when school started and ended up just reading the recaps ): But hey from the episodes I watched before I stopped, I must say the acting is not bad considering how this is Eunji's first drama AND being the main (MAN I LOVE THIS GIRL! SHE'S FEISTYY!) and also Seo Inguk's first main role. What I really love is the plot as it revolves around the lives 6 high school friends, the crazy fan culture at that time and WHO'S THE BABY'S DADDY!

Dance: Stop Girl - Ukiss
Naz here! Finally, Ukiss is out with a new song, and I have to say, I'm loving both the song and dance! The dance definitely deserves something big. Let's just give a huge round of applause to the choreographers for coming up with this genius choreo. Proves you don't need big American names behind all this to get a good outcome. The structure of it all is splendid from the beginning where Kiseop gets his limelight (oh? did I just hear Rach squeal? I think I did! Rachee: I'VE WAITED TOO LONG FOR THIS!) and does a full dance while other members file in after him. The addition of girl back up dancers is also a very nice change to the stage. It gives a slightly different but pleasing vibe to the whole song, and I really hope that they'll get far with this one! Already searching up covers to learn the dance! Love love love.

Hottie: Lee Min Woo 
Ok, Naz again. Normally, I have to be honest with you guys here, I haven't really thought any one was hot that much since my Taemin days, but upon watching Kkok Kkok Tour as well as Shinhwa's broadcast featuring SHINee (read my post on it), I totally fell for Min Woo. Fine, he doesn't fit my height criteria, but no one's perfect right? right?!!??! (hypocrite talking here, but wtv) His smile is just NGAWWWW and he's funny too! Well, I think if I was to continue watching episodes of Shinhwa's broadcast, I would eventually fall for all of them (Eric is next on the list) Can I just say, that everyone who's reading this HAS to click this link right HERE. You'll know why once you've watched it. Loving it.

News: Big Bang's Seungri caught up in sex scandal rumours after release of pictures by Japanese tabloid 'Friday'
Ain't nothing more shocking than this during the month of September! If you want to read about Rachee's view on this, please head on over here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{ }